1. To fight wrinkles, moisturize your face with honey.
2. Apply castor oil to your skin before bed.
3. To fight hair shedding, massage burdock infusion into your scalp.
4. If your hands feel rough, massage starch into the problem areas.
5. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to you hands and elbows.
6. A small amount of starch can be used as cosmetic powder.
7. Dealing with greasy hair? Massage black tea brew into your scalp every day or every other day.
8. Give yourself a coffee grounds body peel. You should be able to save up the amount you need from drinking coffee for a few days.
9. Freshly squeezed buckthorn juice is a great remedy for dry skin on your face. Use as mask (1-1.5 tablespoons).
10. Your hair will gain a mahogany shade if you add 3-4 tablespoons of cocoa to the henna before dying it.
11. Massage jojoba oil into your scalp every day when fighting hair loss.
Image Source: fashionxtream
12. Elderberry blossoms infusion will lighten, soften, and tone dry skin.
13. To moisturize dry and sensitive skin, apply jojoba oil mixed with a small amount of water before bed.
14. If your nails look darkened, drink 1 tablespoon of cucumber brine regularly half an hour before meal.
15. To improve skin tone, try a mask with honey and salt, as they have a rejuvenating effect on your skin.
16. Lavender and tea tree oil are natural antiseptics that fight acne.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE