• Cover your entire nail surfaces with a smooth application of a base coat. Allow this to dry completely before continuing.
• Apply the turquoise nail polish to all your fingers and allow this to dry as well.
• Pour one drop each of pink and red nail polish right next to each other on a piece of paper.
• Use a dotting tool to pick up both colors at once from where they blend together.
• Paint small half circles in a swirl pattern until you have a tiny rose as shown in the picture. Depending on the size of your nails, each one can hold 3 to 4 roses.
• Clean the dotting tool well and then use it to draw small leaves with the green nail polish next to each flower.
• Wait for the roses to dry completely before applying a smooth topcoat.