When we grow old, the epidermis gradually thins and begins to lose its elasticity, and wrinkles start to settle permanently on our faces. This does not mean that the process has to start somewhere around our thirties since there are different ways for it to be delayed—but only if we know what helps us prevent them and what are the enemies of our beauty.
Nicotine narrows blood vessels, resulting in less oxygen reaching the skin. It literally makes the skin suffocate.
Over time, the ultraviolet rays irreversible destroy some of the cells constituting the epidermis.
3. Drastic diets and unwise eating: The organism gets less vitamins, which inevitably reflects badly on the face.
4. The hormonal imbalance that accompanies menopause
1. Every morning, you need to apply moisturizing creams that contains UV filters, which will protect your face from the sun, as well as substances forming barriers to urban air pollution.
2. In the evening, after you wash your face, apply regenerating cream. If you are over 30 years old, avoid staying on the beach for more than an hour.
3. Avoid washing your face with soap.
4. When you are cooking, use only vegetable fat rich in fatty acids that retain elasticity.
5. Regularly take vitamins A, E and B6. Taken as supplements with milkshakes, eggs, meat and more, they activate cell renewal.
6. Consume more fruits and vegetables because they are rich in magnesium, which successfully neutralizes the stress that is ruining the beauty.
7. When you turn 40, start focusing on foods that are high in protein.
8. Eat fatty fish (salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines) without fearing that the level of bad cholesterol in the blood will increase.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE