HOW TO GET PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL EYES
1. Never sleep with your face down on the pillow, as that leads to deep wrinkles around your eyes. Instead, try sleeping on your back or on the side. Take a calming bath before bed (pine, chamomile, linden blossoms, valerian root, and mint), and drink a glass of warm water with a spoon of honey.
2. If your pillow is too puffy and high up, it may lead to disrupted blood flow and therefore eye bags. It’s best to use those on the flat side.
3. Don’t rub your eyes after waking up in the morning – doing so is a recipe for premature wrinkles. Massage your eyelids and face with an ice frozen herbal brew with chamomile, St. John’s wort, and mint, then moisturize with eye cream – this will cure any irritation.
4. Don’t forget to wear sunglasses on sunny days.
5. Do water baths for your eyes morning and night. Pour weak chamomile brew in a small container, submerge your eyes inside and blink several times. The recommended temperature of the brew is 36C.
Image Source: becuo.com
6. Only use high-quality cosmetics. Before applying anything to your eyes, make sure it’s hypoallergenic and paraben free.
7. Remember, no matter how good it feels to lather on that moisturizing, nourishing, toning, softening, or rejuvenating eye cream, it can’t really fix major imperfections around your eyes, besides, high sensitivity of the skin in that area might not react well to certain ingredients. When applying eye cream, use your ring fingers very gently and work your way from the outer to the inner corner of your eye, trying not to stretch the thin and vulnerable skin around your eye. For better absorption, pat the skin below your eye with fingertips.
8. Cleansing is important. Use a cotton ball dabbed in lotion or cleansing eye gel to carefully remove impurities from your eyes with gentle strokes.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE